The State of Home Care in America 2017
HHAX surveyed more than 250 home care recipients to gauge the state of home care in the U.S.
Findings from the survey include:
- The shifting home care paradigm and why people are moving away from assisted living
- How fraud, waste and abuse are becoming visible to the home care member
- Member recommendations for improving home care
- Why seniors are embracing wearables more than you might think
- How technology will improve the home care experience
These topics and many more will be included in our comprehensive survey report!